Sample exam paper (intro to EEing)

In summary, the speaker has recently undergone a lung transplant due to cystic fibrosis and is concerned about an upcoming exam on Tuesday. They have a sample of last year's paper but are worried about not having the answers. They are seeking help but understand that they will not be given the answers directly.
llbman
Hey guys,

I have a problem in that I am just out of hospital after having to get a lungs transplant (i have cf). Anyway, i was not expecting it till next year but it came up suddenly and has messed up my studying. My college are willing to be flexible with me and have informed me that I have an exam coming up on tues.

I have a sample of last year's paper,which is very short. They don't give u the answers to it so am worried like hell incase i fail the paper. if someone could basically answer a few questions, then id be comfortable with my own calculations and know i wason the right track.

i appreciate all help greatly.

cheers

Attachments

• Exam Preparation Tutorial.doc
    63 KB · Views: 309
Engineering news on Phys.org
We don't hand out answers here. We'll help nudge you toward the right answeres after you've shown us what you have tried, but that's as far as we go.

russ_watters said:
We don't hand out answers here. We'll help nudge you toward the right answeres after you've shown us what you have tried, but that's as far as we go.

ok mate ill hand it what i think is right in coming day or so

Related to Sample exam paper (intro to EEing)

1. What is the purpose of a sample exam paper in an introductory electrical engineering course?

A sample exam paper serves as a practice test for students to familiarize themselves with the format and types of questions that may appear on the actual exam. It can also help students assess their understanding of the material and identify areas where they may need to study further.

2. How should I approach studying for a sample exam paper?

It is important to treat a sample exam paper as you would an actual exam. Set aside a designated amount of time to complete the paper, and try to simulate the testing environment as closely as possible. This means no distractions and using only the resources that would be allowed during the real exam.

3. Can I use a sample exam paper to predict my actual exam score?

A sample exam paper can give you an idea of your strengths and weaknesses, but it should not be used as an exact predictor of your score on the actual exam. The actual exam may cover different material or have a different level of difficulty, so it is important to continue studying and not rely solely on the sample exam.

4. How many times should I take a sample exam paper?

It is recommended to take a sample exam paper multiple times to track your progress and identify any areas where you may need to focus more studying. However, it is important to also use other study methods and not solely rely on sample exam papers.

5. Are sample exam papers available for all topics covered in an introductory electrical engineering course?

Yes, there are usually sample exam papers available for all major topics covered in an introductory electrical engineering course. These may be provided by the professor or textbook, or can also be found online through reputable sources. It is important to make sure the sample exam paper is relevant to the specific course you are taking.