Show a resonant curve in a simulation between 800hz and 4.5khz

right so changing these parameters will give me different shape resonance and it makes sense if you widen the range you get to see more of the curve, as this is the first time using spice i just wanted to get an indication that i am going in the right direction. I will continue to play with this circuit and see the different results. The 150ohms resistors give an interesting curve and this is more of what i expected very much like a notch filter, the graph is helpful showing the relationship between Vo and Current.

Physics news on Phys.org
leejohnson222 said:
I will continue to play with this circuit and see the different results.
Do not be afraid to try new or different things. You cannot destroy the components in a simulator, and you can always use the "undo" to revert your changes.

Node numbers can change between runs, so give nodes names by labelling them like "out".
Look at the differential voltage across R2 by placing the red voltmeter probe on one side, then dragging the black reference probe to the other side of R2 and dropping it there.

More complex things like runtime parameters and stepping values can wait until you are more confident and have looked at oscilloscope plots of voltage against time using transient analysis.

oh yes this will be a slow process but there is no rush, so i will just see what i can pick up by trial and error
how do you label a node ? right click it ?

leejohnson222 said:
how do you label a node ?
Click on the tool with an 'A' in a box. Label Net.
Pull down menu 'Edit' 'Label Net'
Shortcut F4.

Likes leejohnson222