Stroop Theory - the possible unification of QM with GR through IT and CHO?

In summary: When an object is at 2Pi it could simultaneously have a counterpart at lc or h.3 - In general, the triplet e^ix could have one of three outcomes: +1, 0, -1.The Process:The process begins by drawing a circle on a paper with a pencil.The writer then creates a sinusoid by drawing a line connecting the two points of the circle.Next, the writer creates a helix by drawing a line connecting the two points of the sinusoid.The writer then uses modular math to find the Modulo of the helix.The writer finds that the Modulo of the helix is 2
Dcase said:
I have been following the thread 'Lee Smolin's LQG may reproduce the standard model'...

Yes, we are having fun, aren't we? Sorry if I leave off this thread for a while now...:smile:

The more I think about the Rössler Attractor...does it appear in QM?

I've never thought about it myself, but I'm sure someone has...such as this guy:
http://www.ima.umn.edu/~weck/nbt/node3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Helix Attractor - Study

I searched the web for information on helix attractors.

This study examines Genetic Regulators - Could there be QM or GR application since the generalized helix is a geodesic?

http://www.inrialpes.fr/helix/people/dejong/projects/aci03/bacattract-eng.html
BacAttract - Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of Attractors of Genetic Regulatory Networks
Global Regulation of Transcription in Escherichia coli and Synechocystis PCC 6803
Coordinator : Hidde de Jong
Project funded in the framework of the Action Concertée Incitative IMPBio

"The study of genetic regulatory networks ... allowing the measurement of the spatio-temporal expression level of all genes in an organism under different conditions. In addition to high-throughput experimental methods, mathematical and computational approaches are indispensable for the analysis of genetic regulatory networks. A formalism based on piecewise-linear (PL) differential equations has been shown to be particularly adapted to the modeling of these networks."
"... first part ... study the attractors of the PL systems (equilibrium points and limit cycles), ... stability and their basin of attraction. The results of these mathematical studies will be used to develop efficient algorithms for the identification of attractors of a model of a given model."
"... second part ... study of the networks implied in the global regulation of transcription in the bacteria Escherichia coli et Synechocystis PCC 6803. We will develop the PL models of these networks by using data available in the literature, supplemented by plausible hypotheses. The predictions of the attractors, obtained by GNA [Genetic Network Analyzer] from these models, will be experimentally tested, by using measurements of the expression level of the genes, the concentration of certain proteins and metabolites, as well as the DNA topology

Last edited by a moderator:
My comments in
Polchinski: "2006, the Year in Strings"
5 NOV 2006, 05:46 PM
may have relevance to unifying knot with chaos theory as both may be the category of bifurcations

Through saddle points one may even be able to unify bifurcations with game theory