Struggling with Undergrad Physics Homework? Let Us Help You!

• Thread starter garthenar
  • Start date
In summary, struggling with undergraduate physics homework can be a challenging and time-consuming task. However, there is help available for students who are struggling with this subject. By seeking assistance from tutors or online resources, students can gain a better understanding of the material and improve their grades. It is important for students to not be afraid to ask for help and take advantage of the resources available to them. With the right support and guidance, undergrad physics homework can become more manageable and less daunting for students.
garthenar
How did you find PF?
It was recommended to me in my course as a recommended place to get help
Hello,
My name is Garthenar and I am an Undergraduate Engineering Student. I love physics and If I had to chose a hard science major it would be Physics. That being said I really need help with my undergrad physics and While I can't get much help at school I've seen a lot of posts from here when I'm trying to check/get an Idea of where to go on my work so I already know that you will help me get the answer and not just give me the answer and that is exactly what I need. I have some time before my next exam/hwk is due but after 3days (as in I have been sat at my desk ALL DAY for three days) of little progress I realize I'm not going to be able to do it on my own. I need your help.

I look forward to working with all of you,
Garthenar

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Garthenar! Check out the Homework Help forums; post what you have done, and we should be able to help. :smile: