Tabulation of physical and chemical data

In summary, the conversation revolved around a search for a large tabulation of physical and chemical data for various fluids, specifically alcohols and acids. The mentioned sources included NIST-REFPROP and a Google search for thermodynamic data. The conversation also touched upon the limitations of the available data and a program that was purchased for this purpose. The conclusion was a request for additional sources of thermodynamic information.
maistral
Hi!

I would like to crowdsource where can I find a large tabulation of physical and chemical data (ie. density, enthalpy and entropy; for both single-phase and saturated phases) for different fluids; preferrably for alcohols and acids.

What I'm trying to look for is something similar to Perry's physical and chemical data tabulations.

Thanks!

Engineering news on Phys.org
I would go poking around NIST.

Frabjous said:
I would go poking around NIST.
Thanks for replying.

Actually I managed to have access to NIST-REFPROP. Is there any other possible sources of data?

Bystander said:
Um... I did this already :oldfrown:

In my end, I found (and purchased) this program from doing what you mentioned:
1690438418793.png

My fundamental issue is that it seems to lack information regarding most alcohols (other than methanol and ethanol), and most acids as well (not even acetic acid). That's why I was asking if someone knows other possible sources of thermodynamic information other than this and the Perry Handbook.

Likes berkeman