Thank you in advance RANGER MIKE....

• Thread starter EDC
  • Start date
In summary, "Thank you in advance RANGER MIKE" is a polite phrase expressing gratitude to Ranger Mike for something that has not yet been done. It is often used as a sign of appreciation and respect, acknowledging the recipient's efforts and anticipating their future assistance. This phrase can be used in various situations, such as when requesting a favor, asking for help, or simply thanking someone for their support. It is a polite and thoughtful way to express gratitude and show consideration for others.
EDC
How did you find PF?
I found PF while researching Asphalt Late Model chassis set-up and handling adjustments via Duck Duck Go.
Hello All,
I registered as a member of PF after beginning to read the Race Car Suspension Class thread by RANGER MIKE. What a great resource for understanding the physics behind all things race car related. A better understanding of the basic physics regarding circle track race cars will enable me to become self sufficient with my own set-up and handling diagnosis. I will no longer have to wade through the "misdirection" from the tight lipped, more experienced, well funded teams that are not willing to impart valuable BASIC knowledge. I can now get truthful, reliable advise, as well as actual learning from RANGER MIKE and those who participate in his thread. Thank you in advance @Ranger Mike for what I have already learned from your thread. I do have questions for sure!

Online forums are a new experience for me, so please bear with me and excuse my ignorance.

EJ

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. It's good to have you here. :smile:

And yeah, @Ranger Mike is an amazing resource to have posting here at PF.

berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. It's good to have you here. :smile:

And yeah, @Ranger Mike is an amazing resource to have posting here at PF.
Thank you for the welcome! 😉

wow..much appreciated. Thank you , readers...but
this subject matter can be self learned and you all can win..i only provide a shortcut to you getting to the winners circle..mainly because when its winter in west Ohio you can't do diddly so i chose to write!
hang in there RAcers!

Likes EDC and berkeman