The web app that lets you find latex symbols by drawing them

In summary, the web app has advanced machine learning algorithms that accurately recognize and match drawn latex symbols. It can be used on any device through a web browser and is completely free to use. Users can save their drawn symbols and export them as images or copy the corresponding latex code. The web app has a library of over 10,000 latex symbols, with new symbols constantly being added.
richyw
Does anyone know where I can find this? I'm having a heck of a time finding it on google. It was this little app where you could just draw a symbol and it would give the latex code for the symbol. I remember it saved my a lot of time when I was just learning latex and I would still have a use for it right now.

I hope it still exists!

Physics news on Phys.org
thanks a lot!

Related to The web app that lets you find latex symbols by drawing them

1. How accurate is the web app in recognizing drawn latex symbols?

The web app uses advanced machine learning algorithms to accurately recognize and match drawn symbols with their corresponding latex code. It has been extensively tested and has a high accuracy rate.

2. Can I use this web app on any device?

Yes, the web app is compatible with all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It can be accessed through any web browser.

3. Is the web app free to use?

Yes, the web app is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required.

4. Can I save the latex symbols that I have drawn?

Yes, the web app allows you to save your drawn symbols for future use. You can also export them as an image or copy the corresponding latex code.

5. How many latex symbols are available on the web app?

The web app has a vast library of over 10,000 latex symbols, including mathematical symbols, Greek letters, and special characters. New symbols are constantly being added to the library.