Unleashing the Potential of Physics and Math: A High School Senior's Journey

• Thread starter Eldwod
  • Start date
In summary, a high school senior's journey to unleash the potential of physics and math involves a combination of challenging coursework, hands-on experiences, and a passion for learning. Through rigorous classes, practical applications, and exploration of various fields, students can develop a deep understanding of these subjects and discover their potential for solving real-world problems. With determination and a growth mindset, students can use their knowledge and skills to make meaningful contributions in the fields of physics and math and pave the way for future advancements.
Eldwod
Hello. I am a high-school senior, and I absolutely adore physics and math. I've tried to take all of the physics/math courses that my school offers. Math wise, I've studied Calc 1-3, diffEq, linear algebra, and analysis, but because my school does not offer many physics courses, I have not been truly able to whet my appetite for physics, so I am hoping to gain knowledge from this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi! I guess you two years older than me, but we definitely share the same love for science and math!

Likes Eldwod