VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away" is a photo contest organized by the organization "Vote PF" to promote physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle. It is open to anyone physically able to jump or fly in the air and over 18 years old. Entries must be submitted following the guidelines provided by the organization. Prizes for the top three winners include cash prizes, gift cards, and merchandise related to physical fitness, and the winners will have their photos featured on the organization's website and social media platforms. The winners will be announced after the submission deadline, typically within a week.

PF Photo contest vote (multiple choice)

• junglebeast

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Andre

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • colonelcrayon

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
  1. junglebeast
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9237/flyo.jpg
  2. Andre
    28i20ea.jpg
  3. ZapperZ
    img5757.jpg
  4. colonelcrayon
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3856/p3110203.jpg

Ok small list this week. Vote away! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Zapper's is the most literal interpretation. colonelcrayon's is a pretty cool capture. Andre's, as always, is pure beauty.

There are about 20 minutes left to vote on this contest.

Related to VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away

What is the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away" is a photo contest organized by the organization "Vote PF" where participants are required to submit a photo of themselves flying or jumping in the air. The contest aims to promote physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away"?

The contest is open to anyone who is physically able to jump or fly in the air and is interested in promoting physical fitness. Participants must be at least 18 years old and must follow the submission guidelines provided by the organization.

How can I submit my entry for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away"?

To submit your entry, you must follow the submission guidelines provided by the organization. Typically, you will need to take a photo of yourself flying or jumping in the air and submit it through the designated platform or email address. Make sure to read the guidelines carefully to ensure your entry is eligible.

What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away"?

The organization will award prizes to the top three winners of the contest. The exact prizes may vary, but they typically include cash prizes, gift cards, and merchandise related to physical fitness. The winners will also have their photos featured on the organization's website and social media platforms.

When will the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Fly me away" be announced?

The winners of the contest will be announced on the organization's website and social media platforms after the submission deadline has passed. Typically, the winners will be announced within a week after the deadline, but this may vary depending on the number of entries received and the judging process.