VOTE Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2

In summary, the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2" aims to showcase the best photographs that capture the theme of "the path of least resistance" and promote creativity. It is open to both amateur and professional photographers. The winners will be selected through a voting process and can submit up to three entries. Prizes include cash prizes and feature on the contest's website and social media platforms.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2

• Janus

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • matthyaouw

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Borek

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • edward

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Andre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
PLEASE VOTE IN THIS THREAD: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=240439

This is Group 2 for this contest. Again, as instructed for Group 1, please vote for the picture that best represents or interpret the theme of this contest.

1. Janus
canyon1.jpg

2. matthyaouw
2271613582_28207acd51.jpg

3. Borek
least-resistance.jpg

4. edward
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7042/rillitoflood001ej3.jpg

5. Andre
path.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=239136".

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Again, image quality vs. idea. I love these threads!

I am always intrigued by the concept of the path of least resistance. It is a fundamental principle in many fields of study, including physics and engineering. In this context, it is interesting to see how different individuals interpret and capture this concept through photography.

Looking at the entries in Group 2, I am impressed by the creativity and diversity of the submissions. Each photo presents a unique perspective on the theme, whether it is through the use of light and shadows in Janus' photo, the intricate patterns in matthyaouw's photo, or the contrast between the smooth rocks and rough water in Borek's photo.

I am particularly drawn to edward's photo, which beautifully captures the path of least resistance in nature through the flow of water and the erosion of rocks. It is a reminder of the power and persistence of natural forces in shaping our environment.

Overall, I believe all the photos in this group are deserving of recognition, and I encourage everyone to participate in the voting process. It is through these contests that we can appreciate the beauty and complexity of the world around us, and perhaps even gain a deeper understanding of the principles that govern it.

Related to VOTE Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2" is to showcase the best photographs that capture the theme of "the path of least resistance". This contest aims to promote creativity and raise awareness about the concept of least resistance in various aspects of life.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2" is open to anyone who is interested in photography and wishes to share their interpretation of the theme. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to participate.

3. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2" selected?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2" will be selected through a voting process. The photographs will be evaluated based on their creativity, technical excellence, and how well they capture the theme of "the path of least resistance".

4. Can I submit more than one photograph for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2"?

Yes, you can submit multiple photographs for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2". However, each participant is limited to a maximum of three entries to ensure fairness and equal opportunity for all participants.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2"?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 2" will receive cash prizes and their winning photographs will be featured on the contest's website and social media platforms. The exact amount of the cash prizes will be announced at a later date.