What are the best sci-fi movies and TV shows for science enthusiasts?

• Thread starter Hilmy atha
  • Start date
In summary, science enthusiasts can find a plethora of options in the sci-fi genre, with popular movies like "Interstellar" and "Blade Runner" exploring complex scientific concepts, and TV shows like "Black Mirror" and "Westworld" delving into the ethical implications of advanced technology. Other notable mentions include "The Martian" and "Doctor Who," which combine science with adventure and humor, and "Stranger Things," which explores parallel universes and government experiments. Ultimately, the best sci-fi movies and TV shows for science enthusiasts are those that stimulate the mind and spark a sense of wonder and curiosity.
Hilmy atha
Hello, my Name is Atha from Indonesia, SEA
18 years old

I'm a high school student currently aiming for medical faculty in the university.
I'm also a biology olympiad delegation from my school

I'm very interested in the world of science, especially when it comes to biology and cosmology. I want to be either a doctor or spacecraft engineer. But since i make somewhat a lot of numerical miscalculations i kind of give up hope of being a physicist/engineer xD
(Especially when it comes to a LONG equations. Even if its just a very long addtion problem like 1+9+6+7+1+2+3+8+2+7+5+8+9+6 and so on

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh yeah and i LOVE sci-fi movies. Especially when it has (almost) flawless logic in their science, and it was about space/time traveling journey.

My favorites are Gravity, passenger, and doctor who series (oh nevermind the logic in here, the story is just beautiful)

Do you have other suggestions for me? :D