What are the Research Interests of a PhD Student from Poland?

• Thread starter AfonsoDeAlbuquerque
  • Start date
In summary, the research interests of a PhD student from Poland may vary depending on their specific field of study, but some common areas of interest include social sciences, economics, and natural sciences. Many PhD students are also interested in interdisciplinary research, combining multiple fields to explore complex topics. Additionally, there is a growing focus on international collaboration and research partnerships in Poland, leading to a diverse range of research interests among PhD students. Overall, the research interests of a PhD student from Poland are driven by a passion for advancing knowledge and making meaningful contributions to their chosen field.
AfonsoDeAlbuquerque
How did you find PF?
Google browser
Hello all,

My name is Adam and I am PhD student from Poland. My current research interest (and future thesis for my PhD) is relativistic quantum information, but i am still most interested in general (quantum) gravity (my Master's thesis was from cosmology) with some solid-state/condensed-matter background (BSc. thesis was from superconductivity ). In spare time, I am focusing on the Loop Quantum Gravity as future research interest (i am self-learner) so I will gladly discuss with others conceptual and mathematical framework of LQG .
Besides physics, I am big fan of the history - mostly Poland-Lithuania, Spanish and Portuguese Empires (i have to learn Spanish and Portuguese someday :) ), pre-Islamic Iran (Achaemenids and Sassanids (Parthians are cool, too)). I am also the gym and fitness enjoyer.

Here is my researchgate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam-Kaczmarek-4

Likes berkeman and DrClaude
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. You should fit right in.