What are Zionic's interests and accomplishments in the world of science?

In summary, Zionic is a company that specializes in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Their interests lie in developing innovative technologies and solutions for various industries, including healthcare, finance, and transportation. They have also made significant accomplishments in the field of science, such as creating a deep learning platform that can analyze medical images and predict treatment outcomes with high accuracy. Additionally, Zionic has collaborated with top research institutions and organizations to advance the use of AI in various scientific fields. Overall, their interests and accomplishments in the world of science demonstrate their commitment to pushing the boundaries of technology and driving progress in the scientific community.
Zionic
Hello,

Hope you are having a great day so far.

My name is Dominique, but feel free to refer me as Zionic.
I am currently attending a University and majoring in Chemical Physics with a minor Concentration in Nuclear Science. However, I'm transitioning into Chemical Engineering through another university for Eng Sci pre-requisites as a /right of passage/.

I am also my old high school's Laboratory Technician! The lab is my natural habitat and I am known there as "the Alchemist". For at least one hobby, I guess it would be cubbing (Rubik's Cube) because of it's intrinsic application from Group Theory. But..I am a beginner cubist. A very beginner cubist, a second-trimester old cubist.

I prefer old and dated textbooks to new ones, my sleep schedule is nocturnal and I drink 2 liters of tea everyday!

I look forward to interact and nerd out with you all.

Best Wishes,

Zionic

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am a Go enthusiast and that I love playing GO, and have been for some years now.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Dominique!

Likes Zionic