What Can a Passion for Physics Lead to in Your 30s?

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
In summary, having a passion for physics in your 30s can lead to a wide range of opportunities and possibilities. You can pursue a career in various fields such as research, engineering, and education. Your knowledge and skills in physics can also open doors to innovative industries such as renewable energy, space exploration, and technology. Additionally, your passion for physics can lead to personal growth and fulfillment as you continue to expand your understanding of the world and contribute to scientific advancements.
Lewis
I stumbled across PF while searching for information concerning academics in physics. I am 36 with 14 years experience in my field, and 12 years being post graduate. I am seven years removed from my post-graduate studies with no desire to continue my education. However, I am strongly considering pursuing my passion. Waiting 18 years to start an education in physics is far better than never starting.

-Lewis

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Hello and Welcome!

I hope you will have fun (explore our Zero Kelvin Lounge) and stay curious!
I got stuck as I saw the incredible liability in content and the professionalism (literally) of many members. My first thought was, this can't be true with a free membership, but it was. So enjoy what you find here!