What can I add to a Taekwondo body protector scoring systeme to be more stable?

Anas Benti
Homework Statement
i have a school research, that i have to give at the end of this year
Relevant Equations
there is no equations yet, only physical research
I am developing a Taekwondo body protector scoring system using a textile piezoelectric sensor. The sensor is designed to detect mechanical force and convert it into an electrical charge. However, it is sensitive to temperature variations, leading to potential inaccuracies and instability in the system. External factors, such as changes in room temperature and the player's body heat after sweating, can impact the sensor's performance.

I have the following questions:

**How can I enhance the temperature stability of the system to mitigate the impact of convection, conduction, and radiation? Are there tools available that can provide comprehensive temperature stability simultaneously?

**If there is no tool that provides this level of temperature stability, can I implement an alternative approach? For instance, could I integrate a temperature sensor and then combine the information from the piezoelectric sensor and the temperature sensor to correct the piezoelectric output?

**Which method is the most effective among the options mentioned? If you have any alternative methods that you believe would be superior, I would appreciate your insights. This research is crucial for my academic year-end project, and I thank you for your attention!

Physics news on Phys.org
It depends how temperature affects its behaviour. If it simply stops working above some feasible temperature there's obviously no way forward. Do you have data on it?