What is PF and How Can It Help Me Pursue My Love for Physics?

In summary, PF (Physics Forums) is an online community that offers a platform for discussing and learning about various topics in physics. It provides a space for students, researchers, and experts to connect and share knowledge, resources, and ideas. By joining PF, individuals can enhance their understanding of physics and receive support from a community of like-minded individuals. It also offers opportunities for networking and collaboration, which can be beneficial for those pursuing a career in physics. Overall, PF is a valuable resource for anyone passionate about physics and looking to further their knowledge and skills in the field.
NautilusH
How did you find PF?
A Wechat official account registered by Institute of Physics,Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Hello,everybody!
As a Chinese senior high student,PF must be the best platform for me to pursue my love for Physics.
I have been following the Wechat offial account of IoP of Chine Academy of Sciences for almost 4 years,and it was on that platform that I hear of PF,a playground for physics lovers.And I'm a member of it.Although my English isn't that good,neither my physics,I‘m still quite into it.I keep thinking the physical thories behind every phenomenon in my daily life,which is mainly owing to IoP's influences.I believe PF will be my second online school,and I'm well prepared to swim in such a broad sea of knowledge!
To conclude,I hope I can make friends with folks in PF.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: