What is the Best Way to Review Relative and Quantum Mechanics?

• Thread starter crhurley
  • Start date
In summary, the best way to review relative and quantum mechanics is to first thoroughly understand the fundamental principles and concepts, such as the laws of motion and the wave-particle duality. Next, practice solving problems and applying these principles to various scenarios. It is also helpful to review and understand the historical development of these theories, as well as their real-world applications. Additionally, seeking out additional resources, such as textbooks and online tutorials, can aid in solidifying understanding and identifying any areas that need further review. Regular review and practice are key in mastering these complex theories.
crhurley
How did you find PF?
I found PF through an internet search.
My name is C. Hurley. I am a retired Physics and Mathematics teacher. I have decided to completely review my understanding of Relative and Quantum Mechanics, its technical details, history, and current events. I have compiled a comprehensive Physics and Mathematics bibliography on those subjects that will take years for me to work through. I hope to use the Physics Forums to discuss any particulars that may confront or confound this journey of mine. Therefore, I wish to express my thank you to everyone on the Physics Forums.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. It's good to have you here. :smile: