What is the Best Way to Satisfy Curiosity in Maths and Electronics?

• Thread starter mjtsquared
  • Start date
In summary, the best way to satisfy curiosity in maths and electronics is through hands-on learning and experimentation. By actively engaging with mathematical and electronic concepts through practical applications and projects, individuals can deepen their understanding and satisfy their curiosity. Additionally, seeking out resources such as online tutorials, books, and workshops can also aid in satisfying curiosity in these subjects. Ultimately, a combination of active learning and seeking out resources is the most effective way to satisfy curiosity in maths and electronics.
mjtsquared
Hello there, I am a self-learner in maths and electronics. I can't really provide so much knowledge, but satisfying my curiosities is the best feeling ever!

Likes Janosh89 and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Hello to a fellow (slow) learner in Maths, mjtsquared. The 'slow' is me. The electronics you might as well have a Phd in!:))