What is the latest breakthrough in single-photon superconducting cameras?

• Thread starter ViacheslavChebotarev
  • Start date
ViacheslavChebotarev
How did you find PF?
I found PF after the phys.org forum, where I left a comment under one of the posts.
https://phys.org/news/2023-10-scien...ion-single-photon-superconducting-camera.html
There is a short review of this publication on LinkedIn called "Reflection on scientific publication". The effect of macroscopic quantum interference between two Josephson junctions connected in a superconducting circuit, first demonstrated in 1964, is of great practical importance. Digital noise is present to a greater or lesser extent in all digital photographs, appearing in the form of individual damaged pixels, deteriorating the image quality. It is customary to identify four main causes of digital noise.

Also, since the spring I have been interested in the topic of random (RNG) and pseudo-random prime number generators (PRNG), during this time I have read a lot of scientific literature and watched videos, I am interested in C++ in this area of scientific research.

<Moderator's note: personal publications have been removed and the author has been informed that we do not discuss personal work.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Thank you. I registered a couple of hours ago and am still getting used to the forum. There are sections that I will add comments to.