What is the Role of RF/Microwave Technology in Scientific Research?

• Thread starter SaskatoonGuy
  • Start date
In summary, RF/Microwave technology plays a crucial role in scientific research by providing a means of collecting and analyzing data in a non-invasive and precise manner. This technology is utilized in a wide range of research fields, including astronomy, biology, and physics, to study and understand complex phenomena. It allows for the detection and measurement of signals from distant objects, the manipulation of particles and molecules, and the creation of high-resolution images and maps. The advancements in RF/Microwave technology continue to push the boundaries of scientific research and contribute to the development of new discoveries and innovations.
SaskatoonGuy
Have a degree in EE and work in RF/Microwave field. Here to read articles and maybe contribute if I can.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

When I posted this, the two previous posts where someone selling research chemicals, "We sell research chemicals". If anyone is reading this and curious about the title, it was a joke about those posts, not a non-subtle attempt of selling drugs on a physics forum (who does that?)

I was wondering about that... :oldlaugh: