What sparked my passion for physics?

In summary, my passion for physics was sparked by a combination of curiosity and fascination with the natural world. As a child, I was constantly asking questions about how things worked and why things happened. This curiosity led me to discover the laws of physics and how they govern the universe. As I delved deeper into the subject, I became more and more fascinated by the complexity and beauty of the world around us, and my passion for physics only grew stronger. Today, I am driven by a desire to understand the fundamental laws that govern our existence and to use this knowledge to make meaningful contributions to society.
Urmi
Hey guys! I'm Urmi and I'm just a regular teen who's crazy about Physics. Physics has been my area of interest since my step into middle school and now when I see TV Series like Stranger Things, I feel so darn good that kids nowadays (and in the 80s) dig science stuffs so freaking much. I dream of becoming an astronaut someday and I know I'm going to make my dreams come true and I also need support from you amazing people out here...
wonder-brand-new-eyes-featured.jpg

Attachments

• wonder-brand-new-eyes-featured.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 226
  • wonder-brand-new-eyes-featured.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 220
Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Urmi.

Welcome to PF! Hope to see you some day writing in PF from space. :smile:

Welcome to PF! (although I came here only a few days ahead of you...)