What topics in physics are you interested in discussing?

• Thread starter thelyoner13
  • Start date
In summary, I am interested in discussing a wide range of topics in physics, including but not limited to quantum mechanics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, and relativity. These topics cover the fundamental principles and laws that govern the behavior of matter and energy in our universe, and their applications have revolutionized our understanding of the physical world. I am also intrigued by current research and advancements in areas such as astrophysics, particle physics, and cosmology, which continue to push the boundaries of our knowledge and challenge our perceptions of reality. Overall, I am enthusiastic about exploring and discussing the ever-evolving field of physics and its impact on our world.
thelyoner13
How did you find PF?
I have a lot of DOY projects and I wanted to get some Feed back and help with it.
Hey everybody. I'm excited to join the forum. I have a background in physics (BSc), but that was a while ago so I might be a little rusty. I'd love to talk anything physics and help out where I have the right knowledge.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: