Where can I study this type of problem? (fluid dynamics)

Noob of the Maths
Hello everyone!

I have to study for an exam, of which I have just retaken the subject (fluid dynamics) and I don't feel very good.

In my language (Spanish) I find these similar problems, but in English I only find problems that do not include these types of arrangements.

I know that the problem is mine for not knowing how to search, so I kindly ask for help on resources to study these types of problems with this type of hydraulic arrangements in English, whether books or YouTube videos.

Thank you so much :)

Below present problems I am referring to.

Problem 1.png

Problem 2_1.png

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Where can I study this type of problem? (fluid dynamics)

1. Where can I study fluid dynamics?

Fluid dynamics can be studied at various universities and research institutions around the world. Some of the top institutions known for their programs in fluid dynamics include MIT, Stanford University, University of Cambridge, and Imperial College London.

2. Are there online courses available for studying fluid dynamics?

Yes, there are several online platforms that offer courses in fluid dynamics, such as Coursera, edX, and Khan Academy. These courses cover topics ranging from basic principles to advanced concepts in fluid dynamics.

3. Can I pursue a career in fluid dynamics with a background in engineering?

A background in engineering can be a great foundation for pursuing a career in fluid dynamics. Many engineers specialize in fluid dynamics and work in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and energy, where knowledge of fluid behavior is crucial.

4. Are there specific graduate programs dedicated to fluid dynamics?

Yes, there are graduate programs specifically dedicated to fluid dynamics at various universities. These programs typically offer advanced coursework and research opportunities in areas such as computational fluid dynamics, turbulence, and aerodynamics.

5. What are some research areas within fluid dynamics that I can explore?

There are numerous research areas within fluid dynamics that you can explore, such as multiphase flows, biofluid mechanics, environmental fluid dynamics, and fluid-structure interactions. These areas offer exciting opportunities for advancing our understanding of fluid behavior and its applications in various fields.