Why Join PF and What Can You Contribute as a Newbie?

• Thread starter RoadWarrior
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of PF is to support and empower individuals and communities through financial education and resources. As a new member, you can contribute by actively participating in discussions, sharing your knowledge and experiences, and taking advantage of the various tools and resources available on the platform. By being an engaged member, you can also help create a supportive and informative community for others seeking financial guidance. Additionally, you can contribute by providing feedback and suggestions to improve the platform and its services. Overall, PF aims to help members achieve financial stability and success, and your contributions as a new member can play a valuable role in achieving this goal.
RoadWarrior
How did you find PF?
Through the interwebs
Hello, I am RoadWarrior and I am currently pursuing a BS in ME. I like to browse forums on my extra time to help find more problems to do as well as help others and in turn helping myself understand the material better. Hopefully I can continue to contribute my ideas to help other as well as receive feedback on my own thoughts and ideas.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines (in the link below in my signature) as we are a heavily moderated site.

And please be aware is that our help to others with problems to solve is limited to hints only no solutions. Watch how other senior members respond to see the best strategy. Also sometimes they too give away too much. However, we aren't here to do other folks homework only provide hints.