Does anyone have a list of at what level gems vibrate at?

• Thread starter gems
  • Start date
  • Tags
    List
In summary, the gem does not vibrate unless someone makes it vibrate with a hammer or some other means. The range of frequencies can be quite large, depending on the type of crystal and the way it is cut.
gems

Earth sciences news on Phys.org

gems said:
Please explain what you are asking for.

A quick google search of "gem vibrations" leads me to believe that this is nonsense. Gems do not vibrate unless you make them vibrate. Like when you strike them with a hammer or something.

The range of frequencies can be extremely large and depend on the type of crystal, cut, size etc. Are you instead inquiring about the amplitude?

Whatever the case, this might help for starters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_oscillator.

I think they were at psychics forums.

gems said:

• atomic
  • molecular
  • crystal lattice
  • whole gem at once
  • together with the mount
  • together with the owner
  • together with the room
  • together with the house
  • together with the Earth
  • together with the Solar System
  • together with our Galaxy
  • together with the local Galaxy Group
  • together with the Universe

I hope I have not missed anything important.

• Haha
Likes Bruzote

frequency

gems said:
frequency

Hi gems. You're going to have to be more specific - we aren't sure what you're asking.

Borek said:
  • atomic
  • molecular
  • crystal lattice
  • whole gem at once
  • together with the mount
  • together with the owner
  • together with the room
  • together with the house
  • together with the Earth
  • together with the Solar System
  • together with our Galaxy
  • together with the local Galaxy Group
  • together with the Universe

I hope I have not missed anything important.

Yes, you missed "together with the owner's cat (or cats the owner is cat sitting :smile:)"

gems said:
frequency

How are the gems being vibrated?

This sounds suspiciously like the nonsense alternative medicine notion that crystals have some sort of "frequency" (what they're doing at that frequency is never explained) that may or may not "harmonize" with the "frequency" of the Human body.

Likes Bruzote
Not so crazy. For example the quart clock relies on an oscillating crystal.

The frequency depends on the size and shape of the crystal as well as the plane on which the crystal is cut. In quartz clocks and watches the frequency of the vibration is usually 32,768 Hz.

billiards is presently at post 666.

It is well known that woowoo sites claim healing properties based of "healing frequencies" of gems. Let's let the OP tell us what he's looking for as opposed to trying to retrofit something rational.

Likes Bruzote

Related to Does anyone have a list of at what level gems vibrate at?

1. What is the significance of gem vibrations?

Gem vibrations refer to the subtle energetic frequencies emitted by gemstones. Many believe that these vibrations can have a positive impact on our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

2. How do gem vibrations affect us?

Gem vibrations are believed to interact with our own energy fields, promoting balance and harmony. They may also help to stimulate certain chakras or energy centers in our bodies, leading to various benefits such as increased energy, clarity, and emotional healing.

3. Is there a specific level at which gems vibrate?

Yes, gems vibrate at different levels depending on their mineral composition and structure. For example, diamonds vibrate at a very high level, while quartz crystals vibrate at a lower level.

4. Can gem vibrations be measured scientifically?

While there is currently no scientific method for directly measuring gem vibrations, studies have shown that certain gems do emit measurable electromagnetic frequencies. However, the exact impact of these frequencies on our bodies is still a subject of debate.

5. How can I find out at what level a specific gem vibrates at?

There are several resources available online that provide information on the vibrational levels of different gems. You can also consult with a gemologist or energy healer for more personalized insights on specific gems and their vibrations.