Can I Ask for Homework Help on This Forum?

• Thread starter Maniac_XOX
  • Start date
In summary, asking for homework help on this forum is not allowed as it goes against the community guidelines of promoting academic dishonesty. However, there are resources available for seeking assistance in understanding concepts and improving skills. It is important to use the forum for its intended purpose of discussing and sharing knowledge, rather than seeking direct answers to assignments.
Maniac_XOX
Hey yalllll
I've just joined after lurking over lots of really useful answers to questions that arose for my homeworks, I'm in Uni right now studying physics. Can't figure out how to ask questions myself tho, does anyone know? Apparently I'm not supposed to ask for homework help on this one..would appreciate it :)

Maniac_XOX

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

You can start a thread in any forum. Just click the "Post thread" button when viewing the forum. You can post homework threads in the homework forums, but when you do, the new thread gives you a template to fill out Our homework helpers need to understand the problem you are given and to see your attempt at the solution.

Likes Maniac_XOX
Maniac_XOX said:
Apparently I'm not supposed to ask for homework help on this one
It's just in this forum section (New Member Introductions) where you're not supposed to ask homework questions.

Likes Maniac_XOX
Back