Form in Education Zone: How to Post in Homework Helpers?

• Thread starter VietDao29
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a question about how to properly format posts in the Educational Zone forum on the Prime skin of the Physics Forums website. The OP is familiar with the Nexus skin and is unsure how to access the template for formatting posts in the Educational Zone. Another user suggests switching to the Prime skin, which has the template readily available. It is suggested that the feature should also be embedded in the Nexus skin for easier access.
VietDao29
Homework Helper
I know it may be silly to ask this, :blushing: but I've seen people doing it for a while, but I do not really know how to do it :redface:. I haven't been here for a while, so I think it's some of the improvement that Greg or Chroot embeds to the forums.

Ok, here it is. In our Educational Zone, when the OP post his/her question, they usually follow the form:

Homework Statement

2. Homework Equations
3. The Attempt at a Solution
...[/B]

It's pretty neat, and I really like it.

And so I go to New Thread option, but the form is nowhere to be seen... >"< I must be missing something very obvious, or is it disabled for homework helpers?

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you using the Nexus skin by any chance? The template only comes up in the Prime skin (I think!).

cristo said:
Are you using the Nexus skin by any chance? The template only comes up in the Prime skin (I think!).

Yeah, I use Nexus all the time, the skin is nice, and kinda love it. :!)

Changing the theme to Prime one, and... Oooohhhh, it's there, with a little nice warning:
"Use the template provided below or your thread may be deleted." =.=" :biggrin:

I think Greg, or Chroot should also embed this feature to the Nexus skin also, since, probably more than half of us are using Nexus. :rolleyes:

I used to use Nexus as well, but many of the PF features are only supported going forward in the Prime skin, so I just got used to Prime. It's not bad once you get used to it.

FAQ: Form in Education Zone: How to Post in Homework Helpers?

1. What is the purpose of the "Form in Education Zone" section on the Homework Helpers forum?

The Form in Education Zone is a dedicated section on the Homework Helpers forum for posting and discussing educational materials related to various subjects and levels. It serves as a platform for students and educators to share and exchange resources, ask for help, and collaborate on academic projects.

2. How do I post in the "Form in Education Zone" section?

To post in the Form in Education Zone, simply click on the "New Post" button on the top right corner of the section. Then, enter a title for your post and provide a detailed description of the educational material you want to share or request. You can also add attachments, such as documents or images, to your post for better understanding.

3. Can I request help with specific homework assignments in the "Form in Education Zone"?

Yes, you can request help with specific homework assignments in the Form in Education Zone. However, please make sure to follow the forum's guidelines and provide enough information about the assignment, such as the subject, topic, and any relevant materials, to receive accurate and helpful responses.

4. Is there a limit on the types of educational materials that can be posted in the "Form in Education Zone"?

No, there are no specific limitations on the types of educational materials that can be posted in the Form in Education Zone. You can share or request resources, such as study guides, practice problems, or even educational videos or websites, as long as they are relevant to the forum's purpose.

5. Can I collaborate with other members in the "Form in Education Zone" to create educational materials?

Yes, the Form in Education Zone encourages collaboration among its members to create educational materials. You can post a request for collaboration, or respond to others' requests, to work together on academic projects, study guides, or other educational resources. Remember to communicate effectively and respect each other's contributions.