Is Maroubrabeach's Passion for Cosmology Shaping His Forum Discussions?

• Thread starter maroubrabeach
  • Start date
In summary, Maroubrabeach's forum discussions revolve around his passion for cosmology. He actively engages with other users in discussing various topics related to the study of the universe, including theories, discoveries, and debates. His deep understanding and interest in the subject shape his contributions to the forum, making him a valuable member and resource for those interested in cosmology. He also encourages open-mindedness and respectful discussions, creating a welcoming environment for all participants. Overall, Maroubrabeach's passion for cosmology greatly influences and enriches the forum discussions.
maroubrabeach
Hi: You can call me Maroubrabeach, a reference to where I live in Sydney Australia.
I am a retired Maintenance Fitter with a great interest in cosmology and astronomy, and although obviously only an amatuer, I have read plenty on the subject such as Hawking's Brief History of Time, Kaku's Hyperspace, Kip Thorne's Black Holes and Time Warps, Weinburg's The First Three Minutes, Paul Davis's Superforce and many others.

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF Maroubrabeach!
Thanks!
I have been a member of another forum with the ABC [Australian Broadcasting Service] that went defunct and just recently another forum, where I have decided to leave of my own accord, due to the time wasted on god botherers, god of the gaps inferences, and quacks and cranks in general.
I prefer discussing real science and genuine reasonable speculation/s