Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Christmas
In summary, the conversation revolves around Tom Cruise and his recent celebration of Christmas. The participants express their opinions on the actor, with some finding him funny and others expressing dislike towards him. There is also a mention of a previous conversation between two of the participants.
marlon
Tom Cruise is already celebrating Christmass

[MEDIA=youtube]fmEh-gbiR_I[/MEDIA][/URL]

THIS IS VERY FUNNY WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT WHILE BEIN' DRUNK !

(disclaimer : by no means i want to stimulate alcohol abuse)

Enjoy

marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Did she leave you yet?....this is pathetic. An all time new low. :rolleyes:

...Tom Cruise is such a joke, but at least that means he provides comic relief ;)

cyrusabdollahi said:
Did she leave you yet?....this is pathetic. An all time new low. :rolleyes:
I should spank you, but i know you would like that.

marlon

lol why the hate... what the hell would you do in that situation, you can even tell he's laughing at how ridiculous it all is =P

Besides, we can all agree he's forgivably cute, isn't he? :smile:

slugcountry said:
lol why the hate... what the hell would you do in that situation, you can even tell he's laughing at how ridiculous it all is =P
Don't worry me and cyrus go back a long time. He is a great fan of mine and we kind of like developped a special way of communicating. Actually he means the exact opposite of what he wrote down.

marlon

marlon said:
Don't worry me and cyrus go back a long time. He is a great fan of mine and we kind of like developped a special way of communicating. Actually he means the exact opposite of what he wrote down.

marlon

um ... no, I meant the hate towards tom cruise

slugcountry said:
um ... no, I meant the hate towards tom cruise

Where have you been in the past...say, four or so years?

hah, he's just an actor man =\

Related to Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!

1. What is "Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!"?

"Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!" is a parody video that went viral on the internet. It features a man dressed up as Tom Cruise, pretending to be drunk and stumbling around while celebrating Christmas.

2. Who created "Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!"?

The creator of "Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!" is a YouTube user named John Smith. He has since deleted his channel and the video is no longer available.

3. When was "Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!" released?

The video was originally uploaded on December 23, 2008.

4. Has "Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!" been featured in any other media?

Yes, the video has been featured on various websites and has been shared on social media platforms. It has also been referenced in articles and online discussions about viral videos.

5. Is "Tom Cruise Celebrates Christmas - A Drunken Sight!" a real video or is it staged?

It is believed that the video is staged and the man in the Tom Cruise costume is an actor. However, there is no official confirmation from the creator or anyone involved in the making of the video.