What Are Some Practical Solutions for Tree Stump Grinding?

In summary, tree stump grinding is a process used to remove unwanted tree stumps from a yard or property. Some practical solutions for tree stump grinding include using a stump grinder, hiring a professional tree removal service, or using natural methods such as rotting or burning. It is important to consider safety precautions and potential damage to surrounding plants and structures when choosing a solution. Proper disposal of the stump and its debris is also crucial.
Emellish
I am a practical guy with an electro-mechanical background. I have always been on the nuts and bolts installation/fitting end. I do not have a design background with only a trade high school education, and have been away from mathematical problem solving for so long (I'm 72 and still working) that my grey matter ain't what it use to be.:confused: I run a one man band service business grinding out tree stumps with a diesel powered stump grinder I carry on board a van. I think this is what keeps me going. From time to time I have practical situations with this machine which I can usually sort using my own fitters skills. I occasionally need to have a mathematical value---the achievement of which stalls my brain! This is why I have joined this forum. with the hope that its members can put up with and help a rusty old brain.:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey sir :)

Welcome .