What should i do now or after my B.E?

• Thread starter priya.ghosh06
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is currently in their third year of computer engineering and is worried about their future job prospects after graduation. They express a desire to work as a computer software engineer but are unsure of how to prepare for job opportunities. They mention that their grades are not satisfactory for college recruitments and are looking for advice on any job-oriented courses that could increase their chances of getting a job after graduation. However, it is acknowledged that there is no guaranteed way to secure a job after graduation and the individual should focus on building connections, gaining experience through internships, and actively searching for job opportunities.
priya.ghosh06
I'm currently in 3rd year of Comp engg.Now,the tension that's eating me up is that what am i going to do after my B.E?
I do want a job as a computer software engineer but in what ways should i be prepared?
You may say that college recruitments is an option but the problem is that my grades aren't satisfactory,so i have given up my hopes on campus placements.
What i need to know is,what should i do(any job oriented course related to my field) to be sure that i will definitely get a job after my B.E

Physics news on Phys.org
There is nothing anyone can do "to be sure they will definitely get a job" after college. Look for internships, build connections, look for a job...

Yes, I completely agree that there's no specific formula as such for getting a job.
What I meant was, in which ways should I be prepared so that my chances of getting a job are high

FAQ: What should i do now or after my B.E?

1. What career options are available after completing a B.E?

After completing a B.E, there are a variety of career options available in the fields of engineering, technology, and research. You can work as an engineer in a specific industry or pursue further studies in a specialized field such as a master's degree or a PhD.

2. Should I go for a job or higher studies after my B.E?

It depends on your personal goals and interests. If you want to gain practical experience and start your career, then going for a job would be a good option. However, if you want to gain more knowledge and expertise in a specific field, then pursuing higher studies would be a better choice.

3. Is it necessary to do an internship during or after my B.E?

An internship is highly recommended as it provides practical experience and helps in building a strong resume. It also gives you the opportunity to explore different industries and gain valuable skills that will be beneficial in your future career.

4. What skills should I focus on developing during my B.E?

Apart from technical skills, it is important to focus on developing soft skills such as communication, teamwork, time management, and problem-solving. These skills are essential in any career and will help you stand out in the job market.

5. How can I prepare for my future career during my B.E?

You can prepare for your future career by networking with professionals in your field, participating in extracurricular activities, and gaining practical experience through internships or part-time jobs. It is also important to stay updated with current industry trends and continuously improve your skills through self-learning or additional courses.