A "Thinker" who's always looking for answers to everything

• Thread starter dzbshea
  • Start date
dzbshea
How did you find PF?
Google.
I guess I have to wait to ask the question until I introduce myself. I have always been one of those people that looks at things very deeply and thoroughly. I flunked Algebra in highschool so I am not one who thinks things too logically. I'm a ponderer seeking for a more complex but sensible knowledge in life.

• Skeptical
Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

For general technical questions, post them in the appropriate technical forum (start the thread by filling out the form at the top of that forum) and include links to your reading that you've been doing and ask questions about that reading. In some of the technical forums the thread title will include a prefix that you can set to B/I/A for Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced for the level that you would like the replies to be. I is undergraduate university level, and A is graduate school level and above.

For schoolwork-related problems, post in the Homework Help forums and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new schoolwork thread. That includes the Problem Statement, the Relevant Equations, and your Attempt at the Solution. Always show your work on the problem so that we can then provide tutorial help.