All Great Minds Think Alike?

Hanz Castillo
Hello fellow thinkers, my name is Sofa King (haha). I'm looking forward to being apart of this community. They say that all great minds think alike, but why are we all so different? In terms of physics, and math in general, there are so many ways of getting an answer that it proves a form of uniqueness to us all. We might all get the same answer, but getting there can be a different story.

I am a child to this science, with a prior knowledge of the community college chemistry and calculus series, but still am very young in my stages of becoming a good physicist. I'm currently enrolled in what many schools would refer to as Physics 1, or the physics past the introductory section, that focuses on Mechanics. I am heading towards a major in Mechanical Engineering and want to understand every thing that I learn in this science so I can become a good Engineer, and teacher, and thinker. I thank you all in advance for helping me with my nooby questions I will have. Just try to remember when you were in my shoes so that I don't make too much of a fool myself haha. Well, I'll see you in the near future; via e-meeting.

Sofa

Likes DataGG
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! The more the merrier!

Welcome! I think we're going to need a new name for you though :)

If all great minds think alike, then at least one of those great minds is not thinking.

Likes phinds and adjacent