Anyone can help with MATLAB software

In summary, The speaker is a student studying abroad and is struggling with a MATLAB question for their Analysis and Methods course. They are asking for help and have provided a link to the question and a suggested MATLAB code. They mention not knowing how to use the software and ask for someone to assist them.
Ashknany
Hi there,
anyone can help me to solve MATLAB question ?
i'm continue my studying abroad in UK in the 3rd year
i've Analysis & methods this course and they gave us a question on MATLAB software and i know nothing about it or how to use it :/
and I'm really stick in this question and please anyone can help me with that i will really appreciate it :/

The question is: http://images.q8boy.com/uploads/e936059bf1.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
You must read the Matlab manual in order to solve the question.

For the first function, the Matlab .m file should be:

function u = func1(t)
u = exp(-t) .* cos(t)

The rest is up to you

Hi there,

I understand that you are struggling with a MATLAB question for your Analysis & Methods course and are looking for help. I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can. However, it would be best if you could provide more specific details about the question and what you are having trouble with. Additionally, it may also be helpful to reach out to your classmates or the professor for guidance and support. There are also many online resources and forums dedicated to helping students with MATLAB, so you may want to explore those options as well. Don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it, and good luck with your studies!

Related to Anyone can help with MATLAB software

1. What is MATLAB software?

MATLAB is a scientific programming software developed by MathWorks. It is used for various applications such as data analysis, mathematical modeling, and creating visualizations.

2. How can anyone help with MATLAB software?

There are various ways in which anyone can contribute to the development of MATLAB software. This includes reporting bugs, suggesting new features, and providing feedback to improve the software's usability.

3. Is MATLAB software free to use?

No, MATLAB software is not free to use. However, there are free versions available for students and home users with limited features. A license must be purchased for commercial or professional use.

4. Can I learn MATLAB without any prior programming experience?

Yes, MATLAB has a user-friendly interface and is designed for users with no prior programming experience. It also has comprehensive documentation and tutorials to help beginners learn the software.

5. Can MATLAB software be used for machine learning and artificial intelligence?

Yes, MATLAB has a machine learning and artificial intelligence toolbox that provides algorithms, tools, and functions to develop and implement these technologies. It is widely used in research and industry for these applications.