Automatic Market Research Program

In summary, the conversation discussed the topic of time management and the importance of prioritizing tasks. The participants shared their strategies for staying organized and managing their time effectively. They also emphasized the importance of setting realistic goals and avoiding procrastination. Additionally, they discussed the benefits of taking breaks and delegating tasks to others when necessary. Overall, the conversation emphasized the need for balance and prioritization in order to manage time efficiently.
Leo_Chau_430
Homework Statement
I was given an Excel that contains a list of products, my teacher would like us to scrap through the website hktvmall.com to find respective similar products and list out their prices and description.

FYI: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nCPHcuE20tf-Al_Q7wi0X_cqzQrV6VKh-eofGfVcER8/edit?usp=sharing
Relevant Equations
N/A
I was given an Excel that contains a list of products, my teacher would like us to scrap through the website hktvmall.com to find respective similar products and list out their prices and description.

FYI:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you need help with? What have you tried?