Bachelor's student studying physics and chemistry

• Thread starter Charlie__
  • Start date
In summary, a Bachelor's student is currently studying physics and chemistry, two closely related and complex fields of science. This student is likely pursuing a degree in either physics or chemistry, or a combination of both, and is dedicated to learning about the fundamental laws and principles that govern our physical world. They are developing critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as gaining hands-on experience in conducting experiments and analyzing data. With a strong foundation in both physics and chemistry, this student will be well-equipped to pursue a variety of career paths in research, industry, or academia.
Charlie__
How did you find PF?
When searching for various things for homework or just general study, again and again I would see physics forum links coming up and usually the conversation would be really helpful
Hello, I am a BSc student studying physics and chemistry. In the past, I remember that online learning and online communities helped me to learn faster and with more enjoyment than at school alone. Therefore, I wanted to recapture this spirit by joining the forum most suited to my main interest, which is science.

I am currently only an undergrad, but hopefully I can go on to become an academic one day -- and not just because I dislike the idea of working a 9-5 private sector job, but because I genuinely really like my subject.

Thank you.

Likes berkeman and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Working some 9to5 jobs is more enjoyable than some others are. Most companies do not hire "Physicists" but many companies do hire "chemists" or "chemical engineers". Still, if you are undergraduate, at least some Physics courses beyond the minimum could be helpful in studying Chemistry.