College Life: A Scientist's Perspective

• Thread starter romerito
  • Start date
romerito
Just thinking I should say hi, and maybe add a bit of background.

Im from Colombia(yeah, that's right) and Ill be starting College next January. I am majoring (thats not a term we use here , we just pick a "carrer" right from the start) in Physics, and possibly Math too. I've been checking(make that lurking) this forum for a couple of months, and let me state this: I am grateful to you people, this kind of options, in regards of knowledge arent that common here in Colombia, I've learned so much from you guys, and I really appreciate that, specially I want to give my sincere thanks to Mathwonk, really love your posts, you are a person I would love to meet someday.

Well, about me, I am 15 years old, leaving my house to move over the capital (that sounded kinda corny) extremely happy about it, not because I don't love my family or any of that, but I really want to make the most out of those 4 years, also, I kinda got an scholarship (my country is really cheap:P) so that's really cool. Let's see how life handles, and Ill be sure to posts any doubt, concern, and, hey I may even start sharing some advices!

Well, now that I've covered that, Ill ask you guys, what's your take on college life? looking forward to hearing from you, more experienced people.

PD: Would love corrections regarding my English, thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF romerito. I'm sure you will continue to love this site.

Good luck and congratulations for the scholarship.

Welcome to PF, romerito, glad you're here! You're right about mathwonk, you already show tremendous judgement and wisdom, even at your young age :smile:.