Connecting with USTHB Physicists for Advice and Opportunities

• Thread starter Omar farouk
  • Start date
In summary, connecting with USTHB physicists can provide valuable advice and opportunities for those interested in the field of physics. USTHB physicists are knowledgeable and experienced professionals who can offer guidance and networking opportunities for students and researchers. By connecting with USTHB physicists, individuals can gain insights and resources that can help them advance in their careers and pursue new opportunities in the field of physics. Whether through mentorship, collaboration, or simply networking, connecting with USTHB physicists can lead to valuable connections and opportunities in the world of physics.
Omar farouk
Hello world.
Im a physics student in algeria, currently in my second year undergrad.
Lets enjoy learning together.

Likes Chestermiller, berkeman and Tom.G
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Omar.

anorlunda said:
Welcome to PF Omar.
Thx

Welcome!

Thanks

Omar farouk said:
Lets enjoy learning together.
For sure. That is always fun.

Welcome!

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
hey,
i'm from algeria too,
i'm going to restart my studies again (got my license in geology) just to study physics.

Last edited:
Wow amazing
I like your determination
Im studying in usthb

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar farouk said:
Wow amazing
I like ur determination
Im studying in usthb

thanks,
I got my license from USTHB too, and next year, I will probably study there too, but not geo, going to be SM (for physics),
wish me luck.

btw, I'm looking for a prof (a physicist) to talk to him about my plans, you know, for more advices..
so if you know one (from usthb) please send me his/her FB or Email.

Amira bn said:
thanks,
I got my license from USTHB too, and next year, I will probably study there too, but not geo, going to be SM (for physics),
wish me luck.
btw, I'm looking for a prof (a physicist) to talk to him about my plans, you know, for more advices..
so if you know one (from usthb) please send me his/her FB or Email.
Im studying SM too
My teacher of first year was awesome, i will look for his email and send it to u.
And If u study there, u r welcome to physica club, its filled with passionate students.
And u can visit in open days, physica club will probably be there (we haven't confirmed yet)
Wish u all the best

Related to Connecting with USTHB Physicists for Advice and Opportunities

1. How can I connect with USTHB physicists for advice and opportunities?

You can connect with USTHB physicists by reaching out to them through email, networking events, or social media platforms. You can also join online forums or groups specifically for USTHB physicists.

2. What kind of advice can I expect to receive from USTHB physicists?

USTHB physicists can offer advice on a variety of topics, such as career paths, research opportunities, graduate school applications, and industry insights. They can also provide guidance on specific physics-related questions or problems.

3. Are there any specific opportunities that USTHB physicists can help me with?

Yes, USTHB physicists can help connect you with research opportunities, internships, job openings, and collaborations within the field of physics. They can also provide recommendations and references for graduate programs or job applications.

4. Is it necessary to have a background in physics to connect with USTHB physicists?

No, it is not necessary to have a background in physics to connect with USTHB physicists. They are often willing to offer advice and guidance to individuals from various backgrounds who are interested in the field of physics.

5. How can connecting with USTHB physicists benefit my career in physics?

Connecting with USTHB physicists can provide you with valuable insights, advice, and opportunities that can help advance your career in physics. They can also serve as mentors and provide guidance on navigating the field and making important career decisions.