Don't know about threads, I just want to ask a Q

BROGLIE
How did you find PF?
GOOGLE/AI
what is the problem ? if want ask a Q alkl i get is enter some thread

Physics news on Phys.org
i dont have a thread again all i want is ask Q from peeps who knows is all
well here is something... if anyone would be kind enough then please explain why gravity is conciderd weak when mear by event horozon gravity is strong ? sry slip on the keyboard ok

Welcome to PF.

BROGLIE said:
i dont have a thread again all i want is ask Q from peeps who knows is all
well here is something... if anyone would be kind enough then please explain why gravity is conciderd weak when mear by event horozon gravity is strong ? sry slip on the keyboard ok
For general technical questions, post them in the appropriate technical forum (start the thread by filling out the form at the top of that forum) and include links to your reading that you've been doing and ask questions about that reading. In some of the technical forums the thread title will include a prefix that you can set to B/I/A for Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced for the level that you would like the replies to be. I is undergraduate university level, and A is graduate school level and above.

For schoolwork-related problems, post in the Homework Help forums and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new schoolwork thread. That includes the Problem Statement, the Relevant Equations, and your Attempt at the Solution. Always show your work on the problem so that we can then provide tutorial help.

Likes DeBangis21
And to add to what @berkeman said, a word of caution. Among the rules here is this:
SMS messaging shorthand ("text-message-speak"), such as using "u" for "you", "plz" for "please", or "wanna" for "want to" is not acceptable.
, so things such as
BROGLIE said:
"... Q from peeps ..."
should be avoided. We prefer actual English. :smile:
grammar-police-badge-SMALL.jpg

Likes DeBangis21, Bystander and berkeman
@BROGLIE
To start a new thread (ie, to ask a question), go to the Classical Physics subforum, click on the "Post Thread" Button, then enter your thread title and fill in the text of your question. The Classical Physics subforum is usually a good choice unless you want to be much more specific. You can include a sentence such as "I'm not sure where to post this." and the Mentors will move it if you pick a grossly inappropriate subforum. As you spend more time here on PF you will get the hang of it.

newPost.jpg

Likes DeBangis21, berkeman and phinds
gmax137 said:
click on the "Post Thread" Button, then enter your thread title and fill in the text of your question.
Hah! I never saw that big button before! I just always started filling out the empty line at the top of the thread list -- I guess either way works. :smile:

1709415821243.png

• Informative
Likes gmax137
berkeman said:
Hah! I never saw that big button before! I just always started filling out the empty line at the top of the thread list -- I guess either way works. :smile:

View attachment 341135
Wow!