Exploring Black Holes: Uncovering Inner Structures with Gravity Waves

In summary, exploring black holes involves using gravity waves to uncover their inner structures. These waves provide valuable information about the properties and behavior of black holes, allowing scientists to better understand these mysterious and powerful objects. By studying gravity waves, researchers hope to gain further insights into the nature of black holes and their effects on the surrounding space. This research has the potential to revolutionize our understanding of the universe and the role of black holes within it.
Bmaxwell
I'm a structural engineer in Mississippi and I love all aspects of cosmology. I want to learn all I can about gravity wave technology. I was not expecting the level of detail that a single event is revealing. It's very interesting that they expect to see gravity waves from objects other than black holes. That makes me wonder how much the event horizon has to do with making the gravity waves? I also wonder if gravity waves may someday tell us something about the inter structure of black holes?

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Bmaxwell.