Exploring Computational Physics: A Student's Perspective

• Thread starter Anton Schneider
  • Start date
In summary, Computational Physics is a field that combines principles of physics, mathematics, and computer science to solve complex problems and simulate physical systems. For students, it offers a unique perspective on the application of theoretical concepts and the opportunity to develop computational skills. It also provides a platform for interdisciplinary collaboration and has a wide range of applications in various industries. With the increasing demand for data-driven solutions, Computational Physics is a valuable field of study for students looking to pursue careers in science, engineering, and technology.
Anton Schneider
Hi there,

I found this forum when looking for some computational physics answers (which I found, thank you), and I decided to join the adventure after reading a lot of various interesting threads.

My name is Anton, I am a french student in materials science / nuclear solid state physics and I am currently performing my final internship in computational physics.

I am particularly interested in nuclear science, but I also like more generally every field of physics and chemistry. Apart from all this, I practice piano, chess and astronomy as amateur with a lot of pleasure.

Kind regards

Anton

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!