Exploring Physics: A Forum for Amateur Enthusiasts

• Thread starter MrFeather
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics is a forum designed for amateur enthusiasts to discuss and learn about various topics in the field of physics. It provides a platform for individuals to share their knowledge, ask questions, and engage in discussions with others who share the same interest. The forum covers a wide range of topics, from basic principles to cutting-edge advancements, making it a valuable resource for those looking to deepen their understanding of physics.
MrFeather
Hello, I am a new member, and an amateur physics guy. I love physics and read as much as I can about all of it. I especially like to review anyone's opinions on what my thoughts may be. Please excuse me if I do not contribute to others postings much as I am not qualified. My education is mostly mathematics thus far: 4.0 through Calculus 2, as I feel math is easy, they never ask you to complete a problem that a clear example is not given.

Enough rambling.

Thank you for everything.

WIN_20190901_16_10_47_Pro.jpg

Mr. Feather

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Before you ask about your thoughts, read the forum rules. Particularly the one about personal theories (they are forbidden) and non-mainstream science (also forbidden)