Exploring Physics Careers: A Newcomer's Introduction

• Thread starter Ahmed Abdalla
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics Careers: A Newcomer's Introduction is a comprehensive guide for those interested in pursuing a career in physics. The article covers various aspects of the field, including job opportunities, educational requirements, and the skills needed to succeed. It also highlights the diverse range of industries that rely on physics, making it a versatile and exciting career choice. The article also provides valuable tips for networking and gaining experience in the field. Overall, this newcomer's introduction serves as a valuable resource for anyone considering a career in physics.
Ahmed Abdalla
Hello,

I'm just introducing myself; my name is Ahmed and I am an undergrad physics major who wants to pursue a career in physics, I just don't know yet! Just found out about this site and hopefully it helps!

Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

What are your interests?
I honestly am not sure yet and I hope this forum would help me explore more in physics. I do have an affinity for astrophysics and thinking about it for a career! But again that what I hope this site can help me with, in terms of what to expect or to know exactly how I should approach a career in a physics based field that is not education!

Thank you

Likes jedishrfu