Did I Discover a New Physics Paradox?

Somoth Ergai
How did you find PF?
Running out of ways to find a way to ask about a paradox i've been thinking about
Amateur physics enthusiast. I watch a lot of physics explanation videos and one made me think of something. which would later become a paradox that i can't find any other examples of. So if that's the case I feel cool if I came up with one no one has considered before. That being said I know enough about physics that I simply must be wrong I just can't wrap my head around why or how.

So if anyone happens to take a look at my thread and has a solution I'd love to hear it. this has been driving me nuts for months.

Physics news on Phys.org
Somoth Ergai said:
That being said I know enough about physics that I simply must be wrong I just can't wrap my head around why or how.

So if anyone happens to take a look at my thread and has a solution I'd love to hear it. this has been driving me nuts for months.
I'm trying to reconcile these statements asking for help in understanding physics with your posts in the thread you opened, where you are openly telling everyone who tries to help that they are wrong!

PeroK said:
I'm trying to reconcile these statements asking for help in understanding physics with your posts in the thread you opened, where you are openly telling everyone who tries to help that they are wrong!
even some of the others seem to be at odds with you and each other with what they are saying is wrong or not. That being said I match the tone i receive with the tone i give. You'll observe that i've been much more reserved with your responses than i have with the others. they were rude. you were not.

You'll also note that at no point did i ever say you personally were wrong. I questioned your responses. But i never said you were wrong. the others yes. because they, as i said, were rude, and in fact don't appear to be correct.

• Skeptical
  • Sad
Likes weirdoguy and PeroK
@Somoth Ergai I am puzzled. You have come to what is unquestionably the best science forum on the Internet in the English language. Presumably, you have done so because you would like a valid answer to your question. You have been told repeatedly that you are wrong and it has been explained in detail why you are wrong and yet all you want to do is ignore all those valid answers and just mindlessly repeat that all the folks here who know what they are talking about are wrong and you are right.

Rather than think, and do the math, you are just being stubbornly contentious. If you would just do they math (it's just high school algebra) you would easily understand why you are wrong.

Likes pinball1970
This "Introduction" thread is done. We'll deal with the OP's other thread separately. Have a nice day. :smile: