Help with MATLAB Code for Electric Circuits 2 Project

• MATLAB
  • Thread starter Great soul
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help with writing MATLAB code for a project on electric circuits. They have written the equations but are unsure how to proceed with the code. The person also mentions that they have faced difficulties with using MATLAB and apologizes if their post is in the wrong section.
Great soul
hi guys,
I need ur help please.

in the attachement, there is a project for a course called(electric circuits 2).
I have finished writing the equations but I do not know how to write the MATLAB code for them.

dVc/dt= (-10^6) iL(t) - (10^6) Vc(t) + (10^6) Vs

diL/dt= -10^4 iL(t) + 10^3 Vc(t) + 0Vc(t)

Please anyone knows that , write for me the code.

I will appreciate

thankx

Attachments

• Project%202%20EE205%20082.pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 210
Physics news on Phys.org
I noticed that in the attachment you posted it says:
Code:
Here are some nice excuses ☺ for not doing well: [I]I do not know how to use
MATLAB... This is the first time ... The printer is not working...I had major
exams ...etc[/I]
I don't know if I'm supposed to say this or not, but I think this thread might belong in the Homework section...

Last edited:
^^^^
here is the problem.
I tried my best to write them in MATLAB but the instructor did not teach us how to deal with matlab.

so he expected those excuses.

I am really sorry if the place of this topic is not suitable here.

Related to Help with MATLAB Code for Electric Circuits 2 Project

What is MATLAB?

MATLAB is a programming language and computing environment commonly used in scientific and engineering fields. It allows for efficient data analysis, visualization, and algorithm development.

How can MATLAB be used for electric circuits projects?

MATLAB has built-in functions and tools specifically designed for analyzing and simulating electric circuits. It allows for the creation of complex circuit models, running simulations, and analyzing results.

What are the most common challenges when working on electric circuits projects in MATLAB?

Some common challenges when working on electric circuits projects in MATLAB include understanding the syntax and functions, debugging errors, and optimizing code for efficiency.

Are there any online resources for help with MATLAB code for electric circuits projects?

Yes, there are many online resources available such as MATLAB forums, tutorials, and documentation. You can also find helpful tips and tricks from other users who have worked on similar projects.

Is it possible to visualize electric circuit simulations in MATLAB?

Yes, MATLAB has powerful visualization capabilities that allow for the creation of graphs and plots to display the results of electric circuit simulations. This can aid in understanding and analyzing the behavior of the circuit.