How Can a Software Engineering Student Master Basic Physics?

• Thread starter KorvusKoraks
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics is a book that details the journey of a software engineering student as they delve into the world of physics. It covers various topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics, providing a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental principles and theories of physics. The book also discusses the application of physics in various fields, including engineering and technology, making it a valuable resource for students and professionals alike. Through personal anecdotes and clear explanations, the author highlights the importance of physics in shaping our understanding of the world and its impact on our daily lives.
KorvusKoraks
Hi all, I'm a software engineering student from Finland. I came here to get help on physics - I study it now by myself (I've finished all my courses at school). I'm using Finnish high school books, so it's not terribly advanced physics (yet :) ). I'm not very good at math, even though I'm very interested in all natural sciences.

My hobbies include (game) programming with JavaScript and C++, reading, trying to play the guitar, jogging, and playing computer games. I've worked as a software developer, and I've created mobile applications involving maps and location services and audio streaming, and web applications with ASP.NET MVC. The languages have been Java and C#.

Nice to meet you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF KorvusKoraks!