How Can I Succeed in a Distance Learning Mechanical Engineering Program?

• Thread starter robot6
  • Start date
In summary, succeeding in a distance learning mechanical engineering program requires strong time-management skills, self-motivation, and effective communication with instructors and classmates. It is important to have a designated study space, create a schedule, and stay organized. Seeking help from resources such as online tutoring and participating in virtual discussions can also aid in success. Additionally, staying engaged and actively participating in coursework, as well as seeking internships and networking opportunities, can help students develop practical skills and stand out in the field.
robot6
How did you find PF?
Guugle search
I am actually studying mechanical engineering, distance learning program.

This actually makes it quite difficult because there is no ability to turn to fellow students. To make it even more interesting, I am completing this in another country in a language which is not English. That's because it makes no sense at my age to try to do this in the US... even though I live here. Education here is just too expensive, but I need to stay employed. And that means that I need to get an engineering degree.

So namaste to everyone. (No I am not studying in India.)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. I hope you can find the help you want here. We love serious students.

Likes robot6