How do you do, fellow kids

• Thread starter Tbonewillsone
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hello world
In summary, being able to connect with younger generations and understand their interests and preferences can be achieved by staying up to date with current trends, using relevant language and humor, and being genuine in your approach. Building genuine connections with younger individuals can help bridge the generation gap and foster positive relationships.
Tbonewillsone
I'm currently doing some post-grad research into open quantum systems in the UK. I've got a strong background in particle physics, theoretical physics and a load of other things that involve wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey physical phenomena. Anyways, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Physics news on Phys.org
A few folks on the site are indeed kids, but most are somewhat older. Some, such as myself, are older than dirt.

Tbonewillsone said:
I'm currently doing some post-grad research into open quantum systems in the UK. I've got a strong background in particle physics, theoretical physics and a load of other things that involve wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey physical phenomena. Anyways, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
Welcome to the PF. :smile: