How Does a Physics Student Navigate Uncertainty in Career and Hobbies?

• Thread starter Panth141
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Unknown: A Physics Student's Journey" is a captivating story of a physics student's journey through the unknown world of science and discovery. The book highlights the challenges, triumphs, and personal growth that comes with pushing the boundaries of knowledge and exploring the mysteries of the universe. From the inner workings of black holes to the intricacies of quantum mechanics, this book offers a fascinating glimpse into the life of a curious and passionate student of physics. It is a must-read for anyone interested in science and the pursuit of knowledge.
Panth141
Hi All,

After a good while stalking PF for the occasional bit of guidance I thought it would be best to sign up!

I've previously been to (and left) medical school and spent some time as a teacher (also left). Now I've given up looking for direction and I'm just rolling with it. I'm now finishing off the second year of my degree in physics to unknown ends.

Oh, and I'm from the UK!

I also play video games, guitar and I have a life ambition of serendipitously finding someone else who loves John Frusciante.

Panth

p.s. I need a healer on ESO

Physics news on Phys.org
hi there @Panth141

welcome to the Physics Forums

hope you find lots of interesting topics across the forums :smile:

Cheers
Dave