I havent received my book Help

• Thread starter Jfoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, the speaker ordered an autographed book from M. Phillips, but has not received it despite following the mailing instructions and the website stating 1-2 weeks for delivery. Attempts to contact Michael via email and phone have been unsuccessful, and a visit to the stated address also yielded no response. The speaker is concerned about being scammed and asks for help. Another person responds, stating that Michael has recently moved and apologizes for not updating the new address on the website. They provide a new email address for contact and apologize for the delay. There is also a suggestion that the speaker should receive a refund or discount for the inconvenience.
Jfoe
I haven't received my book! Help!

Hiya,

I ordered an autographed book of Beyond Einstein by Dr. Kaku from M. Phillips on July 1rst as a birthday gift for my girlfriend on July 26(Monday). I followed the mailing instructions as stated on mkaku.org. The website said 1-2 weeks, and the address is only a mere 3 miles from my house. I have been unable to get in contact with Michael via Email .. The phone number for that address is "temporarily disconnected", and I even stopped by the house that is the address indicated as Hyperspace productions, but there was no answer. I am now just concerned that I have been had!.. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Please get in touch with Michael at mphillips@mkaku.org.

He recently moved from the address stated on the site, and we apologize for not updating the new address at MKaku.org. If he does not get back to you soon, send me an email at CoryR@mkaku.org.

We apologize for the delay.

Cory R.
coryr@mkaku.org
www.mkaku.org

CC,
I don't suppose that Jfoe will get a refund, or atleast a discount for the inconveniance, as well as not being informed of such changes in addresses, etc, will he?

I think he definitely deserves one. :)

[r.D]

1. Why haven't I received my book yet?

There could be a few reasons why you haven't received your book yet. It could be delayed in shipping, lost in transit, or there could have been an issue with the address provided. Please contact the seller or shipping company for further assistance.

2. How long does it usually take for a book to be delivered?

The delivery time for a book can vary depending on the shipping method and location. Usually, standard shipping can take 3-7 business days within the same country, while international shipping can take 7-14 business days. If it has been longer than the estimated delivery time, please reach out to the seller or shipping company for an update.

3. Can I track my book's delivery status?

If you chose a shipping method with tracking, then you should be able to track your book's delivery status. Check your order confirmation email or contact the seller for a tracking number and instructions on how to track your package.

4. What should I do if my book never arrives?

If your book never arrives, first check the estimated delivery time to make sure it has not been longer than expected. If it has, then reach out to the seller or shipping company for an update. If the book is lost in transit or cannot be delivered, the seller should be able to provide a refund or send a replacement.

5. Can I cancel my order if my book hasn't been delivered?

If you would like to cancel your order because your book has not been delivered, please contact the seller as soon as possible. They should be able to assist you with canceling the order and issuing a refund if necessary.